Family Reunion T-Shirts – Top Five Reasons You Need Them
Family reunion t-shirts- yes it is that time again. The weather outside is nice and warm. Thoughts of getting the family together for one big get together start stirring in the brain. You have the place all picked out and have gotten everyone together to sit and talk about old times. It’s a time for the younger members to meet the grandparents. Everything is almost perfect. Yet, there is one thing missing…. Family reunion t-shirts. Haven’t ordered them yet? Well, here are the top 5 reasons you should run right out and get them.
1. What says we are one big happy family than everyone wearing the same thing. I know, it sounds a bit funny, but if you think about it, a family is like a big team. Everyone is helping each other out. Why not have a uniform? Besides looking great, it helps you identify those long lost relatives that you wouldn’t have otherwise recognized. When was the last time you were at a reunion and somebody came up and hugged you? You think “Could this be Uncle Herbert, or is this so weirdo in the park?” Happens all the time.
2. You can set a theme for the event. Have your family name printed on the shirts. How about a family tree? Place the names of all family member past and present. Honor the heritage that is your family. Perhaps a pirate themed reunion? The sky is the limit. All it takes is a bit of imagination.
3. If you happen to hold the event in a large venue, it is easier to keep your eyes on the kids this way. You may even want to consider a safety orange shirt so everyone sticks out like a sore thumb. Safety in numbers.
4. What better keepsake than an actual physical memento from the last get together? A nice family treasure to recall the reunions of the past. When the reunion is over, you still have something to take home at the end of the day- log after all the left overs are gone.
5. Family photo time is always fun. What would make a better picture than everyone sitting in a large group with their new t-shirts on?
Family reunions are the perfect time to reconnect with favorite loved ones, and what better memento than a t-shirt that you know is also in the closet of every family member you reconnect with? Keep those bonds and memories alive for years to come!