Need Promotional Clothing? 10 Tips for Getting It Right
If you’re looking for promotional clothing, then you’ll want to make sure that you get what you need, and don’t make an expensive mistake.
Here’s what you need to think about.
1. You’ll need to know what your promotional clothing is for. Are you launching a new product? Trying to encourage people to sign your petition? Getting your brand some more publicity?
2. What type of clothing you need depends on what you’re promoting. You might just want a few T shirts, with your band name on, or you might want fleeces, polo shirts, sweatshirts and waterproof clothing with your company logo on.
3. When you need it for will also help you to determine what you need. if you’re looking at promoting summer events, then you’ll want T shirts, whereas a winter event might be more suited to fleeces and sweatshirts.
4. The turnaround time will be important to you if you’re working to a tight deadline, or are often informed of events at short notice. A promotional clothing company that can meet your needs at short notice will really be appreciated.
5. Depending on what you need, you’ll want your logo clothing to be durable and long lasting, so that it doesn’t need replacing regularly.
6. You’ll want to make sure that your design is appropriate for your T shirt or fleece. A design that looks good in print, or on the side of your building might not look so good on a polo shirt.
7. If you’re promoting events, then you’ll want to attract the most publicity and awareness, and so you’ll want bold colours and designs.
8. Promotional clothing can make excellent prizes and giveaways. So if you’re looking to attract more attention an customers, why not see how logo clothing can improve your brand awareness?
9. To promote and in store sale you might want your staff to wear promotional clothing announcing the fact. Perhaps it will be a one off event, or time sensitive, and so you might not be too bothered about the quality, if the sale is only on for a couple of days.
10. Getting value for money is essential, and so you’ll need to make sure that you get the right design for your event, shop or charity. If you’re not sure what you need, then why not ask your promotional clothing supplier for help?
Now you know what to look for, you’ll be able to get the perfect promotional clothing.