10 Tips For Choosing a Workwear Supplier
If you’re looking for workwear then you might know exactly what you’re looking for and which supplier you’ll use. If you’re not sure what sort of things you need, then these are some things to consider.
1. You’ll need to establish what work wear you need. You might be looking for polo shirts, jackets, fleeces, and T shirts. Once you’ve decided what sort of workwear you need you can think you can think more about which supplier will be most suitable for your work clothing needs.
2. If you need matching accessories, such as aprons, bags or hats, then you’ll need to establish whether the company you’re looking will be able to supply them, or whether you’ll have to find another clothing or accessories supplier.
3. You’ll want to make sure that you can have your company details on your staff’s work clothing. You might want to include your logo, and staff members’ names as well as contact details and your website address.
4. You’ll need to make sure that your workwear is available in different colours too. Your staff might not appreciate having to wear exactly the same colour and style of clothing every day.
5. It’s important that you make sure that the clothing you choose is suitable for using as work wear. You’ll want your polo shirts and work trousers to be hard working, and durable enough to survive in a tough working environment.
6. Once you’ve shortlisted a few suppliers, you’ll want to check out their reputation, case studies and customer testimonials so that you kno what sort of service and products to expect.
7. If you need your work wear in a hurry, then you’ll want a fast turnaround. However, if the company can give you your clothing almost straight away, it might indicate that they aren’t busy, and they might not be busy because they’re not very good.
8. If you’re buying in bulk then you might expect a better service or a lower price. You’ll need to find out whether there are any advantages to buying in bulk.
9. You’ll also want to know that the work clothing company you choose is able to accommodate any special requirements you might have. Perhaps you’ll need work clothing in a hurry, to lots of it, or might need specific high visibility clothing so that your staff can work safely.
10. It’s important not to choose a workwear supplier solely on price. You’ll have lots of questions, requirements and expectations, and if you chose the cheapest supplier you might not get what you need, and have to find another supplier.
Now you know more about what to look for, you’ll be able to choose the right work wear supplier for you.